Archive for category fire

Saskatchewan to Remove Smart Meters

(video) SaskPower Removing Smart Meters (video) http://globalnews.ca/video/1483691/saskpower-removing-smart-meters SaskPower Removing Smart Meters Wed, Jul 30 – A major development for the troublesome SaskPower smart meters. The government is ordering the crown utility to remove each of the 105 thousand units already installed in the province. It comes after eight reported fires linked to smart meters. Mike McKinnon explains how much this is […]

Smart meter explodes in Saskatoon, weeks after SaskPower halts program

Brad McNairn, who lives in Saskatoon’s Willow Grove neighbourhood, told CTV his smart meter — seen here in this combination photo — blew out around 1 a.m. July 26, sending scorch marks up the side of his house. (Brad McNairn) CTV Saskatoon Published Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:47PM CST Another SaskPower smart meter exploded Saturday, […]

Smart Meter Fire cause stir in St. Leonard Quebec

  Hydro-Québec Quebec : Smart meters that take fire? First published November 6, 2013 at 4:53 Photo credit: Courtesy     Meters which caught fire Ewan Sauves | QMI Agency Residents of a duplex in the borough of St. Leonard in Montreal had a scare last Saturday when four counters Hydro-Québec would have caught fire, requiring […]

Home has TWO FIRES from Smart Meter

Hydro refuses to pay for two fires, first after a smart meter was installed, and a second replacement smart meter triggered a second fire. All the appliances were damaged.

Smart Meter started House Fire?

  Video Coverage http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120616/bc_mission_fire_120616/20120616/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome By: ctvbc.ca Date: Saturday Jun. 16, 2012 4:47 PM PT Two families in Mission, B.C. will spend a second night in a hotel after a fire forced them from their homes on Friday. Mission Fire Chief Ian Fitzpatrick says fire crews were paged to the 7900-block of Burdock Street around 11:30 p.m. and […]

Mission house fire started around meter

by  Adrian MacNair – Mission City Record posted Jul 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM   Trish Regan and her children are looking for permanent accommodations after a house fire destroyed her home and severely damaged the neighbour’s residence. — Image Credit: Adrian MacNair Photo A fire that originated around a smart meter has left two Mission families homeless and their possessions […]

Fire from BC Hydro Smart Meter

Smart Meter Explosion & Fire by GIST Anti-smart meter activist Serge Vaillancourt of Nanaimo phoned Chris Anderson, Gulf Islanders for Safe Technology spokesperson, at 2PM today. Serge reports that he was interviewed at his home today by CHEK TV. The News Crew was following up a call about a smart meter explosion and fire at […]

Radio : StopSmartMeters talks to CKNW

Walter McGinnis speaks to CKNW’s Bill Good on Oct 12 [Audio clip: view full post to listen] 0

Oak Bay Target of Aggressive “Smart Meter” Installation Campaign

Press Release Smart Meter Info. – Take Action ASAP by Citizens for Safe Technology BC Hydro Smart Meters are being installed aggressively in Oak Bay. Corix installers do not have a list of those on the DO NOT INSTALL or the DELAY LIST. They are simply knocking on doors, if you’re not home they’re installing […]

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial
RSS
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Visit Us
YouTube