Archive for category MIssion

Smart Meter started House Fire?

  Video Coverage http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120616/bc_mission_fire_120616/20120616/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome By: ctvbc.ca Date: Saturday Jun. 16, 2012 4:47 PM PT Two families in Mission, B.C. will spend a second night in a hotel after a fire forced them from their homes on Friday. Mission Fire Chief Ian Fitzpatrick says fire crews were paged to the 7900-block of Burdock Street around 11:30 p.m. and […]

Mission house fire started around meter

by  Adrian MacNair – Mission City Record posted Jul 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM   Trish Regan and her children are looking for permanent accommodations after a house fire destroyed her home and severely damaged the neighbour’s residence. — Image Credit: Adrian MacNair Photo A fire that originated around a smart meter has left two Mission families homeless and their possessions […]

Avain Flu from Radiation?

Larry Blackhall presented at a meeting about the Avian Flu Chicken issue in the Abbotsford BC area in 2005. He worked for years at the navy stations near Mission BC and Aldergrove BC, where large antennas broadcasting emf radiation are located close to local farms. “A catastrophic intersection of two normally beneficial technologies. EM Radiation and Chick […]

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial
RSS
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Visit Us
YouTube