Archive for April, 2016

Have you heard the Hum? BC man investigates strange sound heard around the world

By Jon Azpiri  Online News Producer  Global News April 17, 2016 Glen MacPherson first heard the Hum in 2012. He was in Sechelt when he detected a low-level drone that he thought was coming from nearby float planes. Over time, he started to realize the Hum had nothing to do with planes and tried to figure out what exactly was […]

Israel Mayor disconnects WIFI in Schools and Kindergartens

The mayor of Haifa (in Israel) ordered to disconnect WiFi in schools and kindergartens – until examining the safety of WiFi thoroughly Yona Yahav, the mayor of Haifa with children Haifa municipality disconnects WiFi in kindergartens and schools in the city 18/4/16 The disconnect is until a thorough examination of WiFi safety is done Haifa’s […]

Canadian Teacher, Forced out by Wi-Fi, Goes on Warpath

Thursday  Apr. 7, 2016 By Jack O’Dwyer Maria Plant, British Columbia teacher afflicted with electromagnetic hypersensitivity, has gone on the media warpath after years of rebuffs from government and school officials, scant media attention. She is publicizing the validation of her illness by a Canadian Parliamentary committee in any way she can. Among those resisting her […]

Mission BC hillside covered in Antennas

New Telus antennas are being installed in Mission BC, called “eNodeB” (eNB)  by  Huawei  On the antennas it states it is FIBER OPTICS.  Is this for Telus Optik TV, Wireless from the street pole sent straight to your Optik TV Box? Some streets on the hill in Mission BC have FIVE of these Antennas.  Let […]

Business owner with smart meter receives $13,000+ Consumers Energy bill

BY CASSY ARSENAULT,  APRIL 7, 2016 GRANDVILLE, Mich. —  A Grandville business owner’s massive Consumers Energy bill was dropped after he mentioned that he called the FOX 17 Problem Solvers and complained to the state. Ronald Hite runs C&R Mobile Wash, a power washing business in Grandville.   He’s only had the business for a month, […]

Smart meter fire in Florida killed 12 horses, injured more

“12 horses dead. Two firefighters hurt after a fire at South Florida Trotting Center in West Lake Worth.” A smart meter fire in Florida killed 12 horses, injured more.  GE smeter, program started in 2009. “Fire investigators said it was an electrical malfunction that blew the power meter, which in turn set a large pile […]